The current cost of School Dinners is...
£2.30 for a child dinner
Term 3 = £66.70
Term 4 = £66.70
£3.00 for an adult dinner (Parent Lunch)
14th November 2019 - Macaroni cheese and chocolate pudding for School Meals Day, chosen by Jasmine, Year 5.
Free School Meals
Many families may be eligible for free school meals. You may be eligible for help if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit during the four week-period immediately after employment finishes or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week