Our Governing Team
|Chair of Governors|
|Chair - Teaching and Learning Committee|
|Date of appointment 12.01.17|
|Term of Office due to expire 11.01.25
|Jo Dent||Deb Williams|
|Vice Chair||Head Teacher|
|Chair - Staffing and Welfare Committee||All Committees|
|Co-opted Governor||Automatic Appointment|
|Date of appointment 18.09.19||Date of appointment 01.09.17|
|Term of Office due to expire 17.09.23|
|Gareth Fielding||Suzy Spratt|
|Chair - Premises and Finance Committee||Premises and Finance Committee|
|Local Authority Governor||Parent Governor|
|Date of appointment 01.12.14||Date of appointment 15.10.20|
|Term of Office due to expire 30.11.22||Term of Office due to expire 14.10.24|
|Sally Windmill||Sam Boulton|
|Teaching and Learning Committee||Teaching and Learning Committee, Staffing and Welfare Committee|
|Associate Member||Parent Governor|
|Date of appointment 11.12.17||Date of appointment 14.06.19|
|Term of Office due to expire 10.12.21||Term of Office due to expire 13.06.23|
|Nev Kingdon||Tom Williams|
|Teaching and Learning Committee||Staffing and Welfare Committee|
|Parent Governor||Co-opted Governor|
|Date of appointment 15.10.20||Date of appointment 16.11.20|
|Term of Office due to expire 14.10.24||Term of Office due to expire 15.11.24|
|Tim Shrewsbury||Peter Lloyd|
|Premises and Finance Committee||Premises and Finance Committee|
|Co-opted Governor||Co-opted Governor|
|Date of appointment 01.10.15||Date of appointment 22.11.18|
|Term of Office due to expire 13.05.24||Term of Office due to expire 21.11.22|
- Chair of Governors is appointed by the governing body.
- Staff Governors are appointed by the school staff.
- Parent Governors are appointed by the parent body.
- Local Authority Governors are appointed by the Local Authority.
- Co-Opted Governors and Associate Members are appointed by the Governing Body.
- Parent Governors must have a child attending Alexander Hosea Primary at the time of the election.
- Parent Governors serve for four years.
- Parent Governors must serve on at least one committee.
- Associate Members do not have voting rights.
- Associate Members are appointed for their particular skills or experience.
- Associate Members may be invited to attend FGB meetings.
For more information about the Governing Body and its committees please see the Governing Body Structure page.
If you are interested in becoming a Governor please see the Governor Vacancies page.